- Steven Lyon Through the LensPosted 4 days ago
- Va Va Vroom Petite Fashion EditorialPosted 5 days ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 5 days ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 1 week ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 1 week ago
- Margarita Grilled Shrimp RecipePosted 2 weeks ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 3 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 3 weeks ago
- Franky Perez & Rockstar Friends Perform Led Zepplin’s “Whole Lotta Love” Exclusive Release!Posted 3 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Release The Cult “Love Removal Machine”Posted 3 weeks ago
How to Hide Tummy Fat and Bulges in a Tight Fitting Dress
Many women have issues with tummy fat due to a recent pregnancy, thyroid issues, or just lack of proper diet and exercise. If you are dieting and exercising, then you are on the right path to getting into shape, but weight loss does not happen overnight, and it can be a frustrating process, especially if you have tried everything and still do not have results.
A bulging mid-section is an annoying problem that many women deal with and can make you feel self-conscious in tight fitting clothing. This is especially true when you are looking for the right outfit, or when you want to wear a tight fitting dress. Here are a few style tips and solutions to help you look great in those tight clothes!
Remember, even the ladies that you see on the runway have to deal with this issue. In fact, most fashion designers suggest that their models wear compression garments to conceal and minimize to get that smooth perfect fit!
The look starts with selecting the right undergarments to achieve a tighter tummy. To get that perfect silhouette you need shape wear to disguise the pesky bulge. Make sure you choose the right size though, because you don’t want it to be too loose, nor too tight. You want to feel comfortable above all. Back in the day, many women wore corsets under their gowns, but luckily constraining garments have evolved to more comfortable underwear.
Today we see shapewear as the best way to help you wear your favorite tight-fitted dress. Please keep in mind that if you are more than 20 lbs overweight, these garments have their limitations and they can’t make you look substantially thinner than you actually are, but they will help to smooth out the bulges giving you a more appealing appearance in a tighly fitted dress.
Check back for my next installment for Simple Fashion Tips For Hide a Bulging Tummy.
Help us create change by doing some simple strategies to help get the message out. Here are our top 10 tips for you to help change the fashion industry status quo.
LIKE IT, OR NOT? Tell us below.
PARTICIPATE IN THE PETITE FASHION MOVEMENT! COPY AND PASTE UP THIS FABULOUS GRAPHIC INTO YOUR FACEBOOK TIMELINE COVER HEADER AND PROMOTE IT ON YOUR WEBPAGES.
Join Bella Petite today and support the petite woman’s fashion and model movement. Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment and LifeStyle for Women 5’5″ Tall & under. “Petite is fit and full figured. Free to join us!
RELATED ARTICLES ON PETITE FASHION AND MODELS
BELLA PETITE MAGAZINE Enter the Bella Petite Model Search. WIN an all expense paid photo shoot, high fashion spread and tearsheets for your book! Enter the ONLY model search in the world for petite women 5’5″ tall and under and get discovered!