- Top Five List Do’s and Dont’s of Maxi Wearing Dresses For Petite WomenPosted 4 days ago
- How To Choose The Perfect Nail ColorPosted 5 days ago
- MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet FashionPosted 14 days ago
- Difference Between Petite & Regular Sized Wedding DressesPosted 18 days ago
- Spring Dresses and Summer Swimsuits For Petite Women!Posted 24 days ago
- Fashion Watch on Petite Celebrities Olivia Palermo & Kate HudsonPosted 24 days ago
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Trends ‘Hypercolor’Posted 31 days ago
- Wearable Fashion Trends With Denim For Petite WomenPosted 33 days ago
- Sexy Dresses, Bikinis Galore & Cover ups For Petite WomenPosted 40 days ago
- Petite Celebrity Fashion Watch Salma Hayek & Halle BerryPosted 40 days ago
How to Get LOVE and Fashion
The day of ‘Love’ approaches us and sooner than expected! Guys did you think we’d forget? hmrr, hmrr! May I clarify this day is not only about lovers but about friendships, family, all whom we cherish and hold dear to our hearts. That’s Valentine’s Day…
Speaking of friends, a 5 foot tall petite gal and close friend of mine recently asked me the following question. So for all single ladies reading this, I decided to share my answer to her question here:
Well girlfriend, I took a little poll on facebook and discovered that 10 out of 12 guys prefer to see us as the beautiful, feminine, goddess-like creatures we are. There’s no better way to portray that than with dresses and skirts. The appropriate styles would depend on the location.
On Valentine’s Day if you want to grab a man’s attention take a vacay from your basics and slip into something sassy or colorful. Perhaps, even candy colors such as hot pink, blue, purple, lilac, yellow. Pants on a date are fine too, when paired with a couple of girly pieces.
Some more tips for the petite women:
- Whether you’re single, in a relationship, or married; do mix your top with a sparkly piece (i.e.: sequin). Do not hesitate to show off your waist line. It’s the best way to accentuate your figure and elongate your height.
- Cinch a tunic top or most body skimming styles at the waist with a belt/sash. Va-va-voom! Now you have instant body flattery.
- Give the skirts and dress a shot keeping them above the knees in bottom shapes like the pencil, tulip, or a-line
- Killer heels they won’t forget in nude and/or jeweled tones as an accent.
To top off your looks, I would suggest try these hair styles:
- The loose waves
- A chic bun
- Bed head ponytail (messy)
- Undone updo
- These are supposed to look effortless, yet romantic.
As women, one of our strongest wants is to Love and be loved. So to the single ladies and those that are involved in a relationship I want to say, that you don’t have to do what you see in lingerie ads or magazines which advise you to flaunt your goods to capture the man you want. Think about it; what is the type of Love you want to attract?
From my experiences, I do know that what most men do like are the ones who make their assets a mystery, which leaves much to be desired. I hope you find what you’re searching for this Valentine’s Day. Do celebrate Love. But, do not compromise your integrity. Because after all is said and done, it is all you have left. Written by: VStylist Tamy Lugo
Daily Style: Petite Celebrity Minka Kelly & Kristen Davis Petite Fashion
Daily Style: Petite Celebrity Naomi Watts & Rachel McAdams Petite Fashion
BELLA PETITE MAGAZINE Enter the Bella Petite Magazine Model Search WIN a trip to Hawaii!
Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment and LifeStyle for Women 5’5″ Tall & under. ”Petite is fit and full figured.”Free to subscribe to Bella Petite! Get regular updates on our events, promotions, special offers and Bella Petite Magazine! Get your free preview issue of Bella Petite Magazine today!