- Bella Petite Magazine CovergirlsPosted 11 hours ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 1 day ago
- 8 Easy Steps On How To Buy a HomePosted 1 day ago
- A World Exclusive Release The Cult “Love Removal Machine”Posted 2 days ago
- It’s All About the BootyPosted 2 days ago
- A GUIDELINE FOR GREAT FITTING JEANSPosted 2 days ago
- ‘Glam Punk Rock’ Fashion EditorialPosted 1 week ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 1 week ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Modern Chic’ Fashion EditorialPosted 3 weeks ago
How to Dress: What Not to Wear When Petite With Big Hips ‘Pear Shaped’
2. When you have a pear-shape figure there are certain pant styles you want to avoid. Do not wear the skinny jean or pants that set low on your waist, or narrow down to the ankle. Definitely avoid capri pants. These styles will emphasize your hip size as you can see in this picture with 5’2″ Kim Kardashian who has a pear shaped figure.
You really want to select more of a figure friendly wide leg trouser that starts at the widest part of the hip and follows straight down to the floor and definitely pair this pant with a heel that is atleast two inches in height to create a slimming effect.
TOP STYLES TO AVIOD
3. Tulip tops, baby doll blouses, half shirts that expose your midrift and baggy sweaters that cover you bum should be avoided. You want to choose tops that are fitted and not baggy that finish at the top of your hips to emphasize your well-defined waist. Avoid tops and short jackets that end at your bum because these draw the eye to your larger middle section.
Try experimenting with different necklines, for instance a V-neckline and shirt blouses elongates your upper body and draws the attention upwards. Wear a lighter color on top and a darker color with heels for your lower half to help detract from your hips.
You should follow this example of petite fashionista 5’2″ Kim Kardashian who is wearing a wide legged trouser with a champagne V-necked blouse and high heels. She looks simply fabulous!