- Steven Lyon Through the LensPosted 5 days ago
- Va Va Vroom Petite Fashion EditorialPosted 6 days ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 6 days ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 1 week ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 1 week ago
- Margarita Grilled Shrimp RecipePosted 2 weeks ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 3 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 3 weeks ago
- Franky Perez & Rockstar Friends Perform Led Zepplin’s “Whole Lotta Love” Exclusive Release!Posted 3 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Release The Cult “Love Removal Machine”Posted 3 weeks ago
How to Dress: What Not to Wear When Petite With Big Hips ‘Pear Shaped’
Recently, I was asked by a reader for some petite fashion advice and what she should avoid wearing, since she is a petite woman with big hips.
Firstly, I want to stress the importance of understanding your figure type. If you are petite woman with big hips that means your figure type is pear-shaped. If you are thin, curvy and plus-size with a pear-shaped figure you may want to follow these suggestions for what not to wear.
1. For most women super tight fabrics may be unflattering to your figure type, even on the most slender frame. This is especially true for a petite woman with a pear-shaped frame as you can see with petite celebrity singer 5’3″ Kelly Clarkson.
You really want to select styles that fit well and give you a graceful, slender, elongated appearance to look your best!