- Steven Lyon Through the LensPosted 5 days ago
- Va Va Vroom Petite Fashion EditorialPosted 6 days ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 6 days ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 1 week ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 1 week ago
- Margarita Grilled Shrimp RecipePosted 2 weeks ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 3 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 3 weeks ago
- Franky Perez & Rockstar Friends Perform Led Zepplin’s “Whole Lotta Love” Exclusive Release!Posted 3 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Release The Cult “Love Removal Machine”Posted 3 weeks ago
How To Create a Clutter & Stress-Free Environment
Primetime interior design star Vanessa Deleon from HGTV has design tips to help create stress and a clutter free environment.
The first thing when looking at the interior of a home is honing in on the best colors for your walls. The walls are an instant canvas where I can imagine and create how I want the room to feel. Colors effect your mood. Selecting paint colors that reflect a vibrant or modern appeal to a relaxed and soothing atmosphere are as important as the furniture you sit on.
To create that relaxing vibe, use warm earth tones. For more of a modern, or lively flow mix in some colors. Keep in mind that lighter colors expand and brighten your living space. When mixed in with wood accents, brick, agates and ceramics make beautiful contrasts that create exhilarating, or a harmonious earthy Zen look to any room.