- Exclusive Video Stevie Wonder’s ‘Superstition’ Live Concert ATA Glenn Hughes PerformancePosted 20 hours ago
- ‘George Hurrell’s Hollywood’ TributePosted 5 days ago
- Hollywood Glamour GirlsPosted 7 days ago
- Your DestinyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 2 weeks ago
- Margarita Grilled Shrimp RecipePosted 2 weeks ago
- Interior Designer Vanessa Deleon ‘A Stylish Retreat In St. Martin’ VLOGPosted 3 weeks ago
- Steven Lyon Through the LensPosted 3 weeks ago
- ‘Supermodel Food’ Iced Teas That Jumpstart Your MetabolismPosted 3 weeks ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 3 weeks ago
How To Create a Clutter & Stress-Free Environment
Primetime interior design star Vanessa Deleon from HGTV has design tips to help create stress and a clutter free environment.
The first thing when looking at the interior of a home is honing in on the best colors for your walls. The walls are an instant canvas where I can imagine and create how I want the room to feel. Colors effect your mood. Selecting paint colors that reflect a vibrant or modern appeal to a relaxed and soothing atmosphere are as important as the furniture you sit on.
To create that relaxing vibe, use warm earth tones. For more of a modern, or lively flow mix in some colors. Keep in mind that lighter colors expand and brighten your living space. When mixed in with wood accents, brick, agates and ceramics make beautiful contrasts that create exhilarating, or a harmonious earthy Zen look to any room.