- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 56 mins ago
- Model On-The-Go FoodsPosted 19 hours ago
- She’s Got It Fashion EditorialPosted 4 days ago
- Bella Petite Model Cover Girl Lands Cosmetics CampaignPosted 3 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 3 weeks ago
- Exclusive Video Stevie Wonder’s ‘Superstition’ Live Concert ATA Glenn Hughes PerformancePosted 4 weeks ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 1 month ago
- ‘Nevermore’ Fashion Editorial From IndiaPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 1 month ago
- Va Va Vroom Petite Fashion EditorialPosted 1 month ago
How To Create a Clutter & Stress-Free Environment
Primetime interior design star Vanessa Deleon from HGTV has design tips to help create stress and a clutter free environment.
The first thing when looking at the interior of a home is honing in on the best colors for your walls. The walls are an instant canvas where I can imagine and create how I want the room to feel. Colors effect your mood. Selecting paint colors that reflect a vibrant or modern appeal to a relaxed and soothing atmosphere are as important as the furniture you sit on.
To create that relaxing vibe, use warm earth tones. For more of a modern, or lively flow mix in some colors. Keep in mind that lighter colors expand and brighten your living space. When mixed in with wood accents, brick, agates and ceramics make beautiful contrasts that create exhilarating, or a harmonious earthy Zen look to any room.