- Top Five List Do’s and Dont’s of Maxi Wearing Dresses For Petite WomenPosted 3 days ago
- How To Choose The Perfect Nail ColorPosted 4 days ago
- MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet FashionPosted 13 days ago
- Difference Between Petite & Regular Sized Wedding DressesPosted 17 days ago
- Spring Dresses and Summer Swimsuits For Petite Women!Posted 23 days ago
- Fashion Watch on Petite Celebrities Olivia Palermo & Kate HudsonPosted 23 days ago
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Trends ‘Hypercolor’Posted 30 days ago
- Wearable Fashion Trends With Denim For Petite WomenPosted 32 days ago
- Sexy Dresses, Bikinis Galore & Cover ups For Petite WomenPosted 39 days ago
- Petite Celebrity Fashion Watch Salma Hayek & Halle BerryPosted 39 days ago
Hollywood Beauty Insider MUA Arianne Meade Expert Beauty News
Hello Bella Petites! We are so excited to introduce you to our newest contributing “beauty” expert, Arianne Meade. Arianne is an expert makeup artist, stylist, and licensed skincare specialist who has spent over ten years in the field, working out of both Denver and Los Angeles, with her base of operations currently in LA. Arianne’s focus is on television and film work around LA, as well as editorial shoots, commercials, runway shows, and weddings.
Arianne has established herself as one of Hollywood’s premiere makeup artists. Her celebrity clients include: Maria Conchita Alonso, Crystal Audigier, Christian Audigier, Linda Blair, Mariah Carey, Brooke Burke, Janice Dickinson, Miley Cyrus, Snoop Dogg, Macy Gray, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Kim Kardashian, Marilyn Manson, Grey Maynard, Steven Martines, Matthew McConaughey, Debi Mazar, Audrina Patridge, Natasha Alam, Melina Perez, Dennis Quaid, Uma Thurman Evan Rachel Wood, and rockstar drummer Matt Sorum just to name a few!
You have also likely seen Arriane’s work in such films as “You, Me and The Circus,” “Mischief Night,” “The Metrosexual,” “The Red Canvas,” “No Mans Land: Rise of the Reeker”, and also television shows such as, The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency, Celebrity Rehab, Sunset Tan, and many more!
As a beauty industry insider, Arianne has decided it is time for someone to offer the public unbiased and unfunded thoughts on popular products in today’s market. Since we love trying new products and finding the best stuff at the best prices for your pocketbook we are thrilled that she accepted our invitation (as Ann Lauren’s personal make-up artists) to join the Bella Petite panel of contributing experts.
Our experts come from diverse backgrounds, but each are here to bring reliable advice, reviews and product insights. If you have any suggestions about products that you are curious about and want to try, please feel free to let us know and we ‘ll try them for you! PHOTOGRAPHY BY: Amanda Gift/Snaps Studio
Summer Petite Fashion Style Tips by Ann Lauren
Bella Petite Magazine Petite Fashion Model Editorials
Style, Fashion and The Petite Woman
****BELLA PETITE MAGAZINE**** Enter the Bella Petite Magazine Model Search WIN a trip to Hawaii and a high fashion spread to appear in Bella Petite Magazine! Petite models get discovered today!
Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment and LifeStyle for Women 5’5″ Tall & under. ”Petite is fit and full figured.”Free to subscribe to Bella Petite!
Receive regular updates on our events, promotions, special offers and Bella Petite Magazine! Get your free issue of Bella Petite Magazine TODAY! CLICK HERE