- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 58 mins ago
- Model On-The-Go FoodsPosted 19 hours ago
- She’s Got It Fashion EditorialPosted 4 days ago
- Bella Petite Model Cover Girl Lands Cosmetics CampaignPosted 3 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 3 weeks ago
- Exclusive Video Stevie Wonder’s ‘Superstition’ Live Concert ATA Glenn Hughes PerformancePosted 4 weeks ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 1 month ago
- ‘Nevermore’ Fashion Editorial From IndiaPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 1 month ago
- Va Va Vroom Petite Fashion EditorialPosted 1 month ago
Heidi Klum Lingerie and Clothing Launch with Macy’s “Models of All Heights”
Bella Petite Cover Model Shannon Hall 5’3″
Bella Petite Magazine supports blonde ambition! Supermodel Heidi Klum (5’10” age 42)launches her clothing line with Macy’s. Klum and celebrity Bella Thorne (5’5,” age 18) shared this snapshot of them, from Project Runway appearance on Instagram.
We want to highlight how petite celebrity actress Bella Thorne needs to show more confidence when it comes to her own height. “The American actress is best known for tv series ‘Shake It Up!’ In June 2011 on her twitter, she said “I’m 5’3” and in September 2012 .” Then all of sudden, she says, “I am 5’6″ now!”). In 2014, she said “I’m 5’7 and weigh 107 lbs” and also later in the year started saying “pretty sure I’m 5’8”.
Jeez, this poor gal is so unable to come to grips with reality on her true height. To the contrary, our entertainment sources confirm that Bella Thorn is not an inch over 5’5″ (she may even still be 5’3 as there are so many conflicting reports on her height, which is what she wants in media). As we always say “Petite is Beautiful.” It is rather unfortunate that Bella is unable to embrace her petite stature. As we all know celebrities and models like to augment their height by 2-6 inches, that is the Hollywood rule.
Models of All Heights
Perhaps, supermodel Heidi Klum may be able to help her out with the new launch of her clothing and lingerie line with Macy’s. Not only is Klum breaking down age stereotypes, she is helping Bella Petite to break the ugly old fashioned industry height rule by using dancers in all heights and ages to appear in her runway fashion show.
We truly appreciate how so many supermodels get it from; Kathy Ireland, Kristy Hinze to Clarissa Burt all Bella Petite expert contributors, whom, have featured interviews with us. The Supermodels understand that the fashion industry height and age discrimination needs to stop and embrace all women when it comes to beauty and fashion. The Macy’s launch with Klum shows support for Bella Petite Magazine’s fashion initiative.
Be looking for our latest interview with Heidi Klum on the all new Ann Lauren Livecast!
Written by: Ann Lauren
LIKE IT… OR NOT? Tell us below.
Join Bella Petite today! Be part of the petite fashion and model initiative sponsored by Bella Petite Magazine covering Fashion, Entertainment, and Lifestyle for Women.
Get your free online issue of Bella Petite today to see what all the buzz is about at bit.ly/bellapetitemag
Enter the Bella Petite Model Search. Win a professional photo shoot in California and editorial fashion spread. You will get tearsheets for your portfolio and modeling promotions! Enter the ONLY model search in the world for petite women 5’5″ tall and under!