- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 57 mins ago
- Model On-The-Go FoodsPosted 19 hours ago
- She’s Got It Fashion EditorialPosted 4 days ago
- Bella Petite Model Cover Girl Lands Cosmetics CampaignPosted 3 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 3 weeks ago
- Exclusive Video Stevie Wonder’s ‘Superstition’ Live Concert ATA Glenn Hughes PerformancePosted 4 weeks ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 1 month ago
- ‘Nevermore’ Fashion Editorial From IndiaPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 1 month ago
- Va Va Vroom Petite Fashion EditorialPosted 1 month ago
Grilled Chicken Tomato Salad
SUPERMODEL FOODS HEALTHY RECIPES AND LIVING TIPS
Get ready for another fabulous feast of epic proportions! Our goal is to share with you the most glamorous food suited for every-body. This is a salad that even your man will desire, so you can both enjoy this meal and look great doing it. There’s an easy way to lose weight, stay fit and feel healthy. By exposing my foodie secrets and super simple tips, you’ll be on your way to a more slender, healthier new you.
I want you to know that you really can eat your favorite foods, so long as the proportions are equally balanced. Also, simply passing on junk food and sweets will kick your body into a fat-burning machine, and your new healthy food regime will make you feel energized and empowered!
Ann’s Grilled Chicken Tomato Salad Recipe
4 (6 ounces) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon parmesan
1 teaspoon of Olive oil or lite cooking spray
Lemon juice for the chicken breast
Fresh basil leaves
5 cups arugula or spring mix
1 cup halved multicolored yellow and red grape tomatoes
4 fresh mushrooms
1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
1/4 cup olive oil and vinegar for salad dressing, divided. Or your favorite Lite Balsamic Vinegar dressing
10 pitted kalamata olives, chopped
1/4 cup of artichoke hearts
1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
Total calories for this meal is 305
Optional tasty add-ons
Just Off Melrose Parmesan Crisps (1) crisp 70 calories I love these crisps!
Or one slice of bread that is 100 calories or less
Fresh fruit: Strawberries or blueberries pair wonderfully with this dish.
Easy Preparation (Just 20 minutes from start to finish.)
1. Heat a large grill pan over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with garlic salt, pepper, parmesan cheese spices. Coat pan with olive oil, cooking spray as needed. Place chicken in pan (I recommend this one); cook 6 minutes on each side or until done.
2. While chicken is cooking, baste it with lemon juice and spices on both sides. Season your meat to taste. Whatever you do don’t add to much salt, the parmesan will add plenty of flavor to your chicken.
Combine arugula (or salad mix), tomatoes, red onion, 3 tablespoons salad dressing, and olives; then toss gently.
Arrange your plate with about 1 cup of salad; top with two (2) tablespoons of goat cheese. Brush chicken with the remaining (1) tablespoon of dressing. Cut the chicken into slices. Arrange 1 sliced chicken breast (half or whole) adding basil leaves to between the chicken and tomatoes.
See examples of photos with a completed salad plate.
You may brush the chicken with the remaining tablespoon of dressing. Cut chicken into slices. Arrange 1 sliced chicken breast (whole, or half); place basil leaves between chicken breast.
See examples of photos with a completed wonderfully seasoned grilled chicken salad plate to my preferred taste!
One more cooking secret I want to share with you, a great spice rack this is a must have to bring your cooking to the next level of taste perfection! And you must get a ceramic non-stick green grill pan (s). I own a full set of ceramic pans, and I could not imagine cooking without them no need for fattening butter and oils, which are the hidden calories many of us don’t likely notice and you won’t miss them either!
Here are the meats and vegetables being shown in the photos grilled in my ceramic pan fat-free (absolutely no butter or oils)! Written by: Bella Petite Lifestyle Expert and Editor Ann Lauren
LIKE IT, OR NOT? Tell us below.
PARTICIPATE IN THE PETITE FASHION MOVEMENT! COPY AND PASTE UP THIS FABULOUS GRAPHIC INTO YOUR FACEBOOK TIMELINE COVER HEADER AND PROMOTE IT ON YOUR WEBPAGES.
Join Bella Petite today and be part of the petite fashion and model movement. Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment, and Lifestyle for Women.
“Petite is fit, curvy and plus-sized.”
BELLA PETITE MAGAZINE Enter the Bella Petite Model Search. Win a photoshoot in California and get an editorial fashion spread and tearsheets for your portfolio and new model promotions!
Enter the ONLY model search in the world for petite women 5’7″ tall and under. BELLA PETITE MAGAZINE MODELS SUBMISSION DEADLINE COMING SOON!
Ann Lauren Photo by Peter Baratti Fotografia