- Steven Lyon Through the LensPosted 5 days ago
- Va Va Vroom Petite Fashion EditorialPosted 6 days ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 6 days ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 1 week ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 1 week ago
- Margarita Grilled Shrimp RecipePosted 2 weeks ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 3 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 3 weeks ago
- Franky Perez & Rockstar Friends Perform Led Zepplin’s “Whole Lotta Love” Exclusive Release!Posted 3 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Release The Cult “Love Removal Machine”Posted 3 weeks ago
Fashion’s Falling Boundaries Editorial
Bella Petite Magazine’s fashion initiative advocates for the use of petite models and for a greater selection of fashion designers creating clothing for petite women. This editorial offers valuable insights by petite model Jennifer Bolinger as to how the fashion industry standards have impacted the petite woman. As well as, Bollinger talks about how women are coming together every day to change the industry standards around the world.
BELLA PETITE MAGAZINE Enter the Bella Petite Model Search. WIN a photo shoot in California, an editorial fashion spread and tearsheets for your portfolio and model promotions! Enter the ONLY model search in the world for petite women 5’7″ tall and under!