- Exclusive Video Stevie Wonder’s ‘Superstition’ Live Concert ATA Glenn Hughes PerformancePosted 2 days ago
- ‘George Hurrell’s Hollywood’ TributePosted 6 days ago
- Hollywood Glamour GirlsPosted 1 week ago
- Your DestinyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 2 weeks ago
- Margarita Grilled Shrimp RecipePosted 3 weeks ago
- Interior Designer Vanessa Deleon ‘A Stylish Retreat In St. Martin’ VLOGPosted 3 weeks ago
- Steven Lyon Through the LensPosted 3 weeks ago
- ‘Supermodel Food’ Iced Teas That Jumpstart Your MetabolismPosted 3 weeks ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 4 weeks ago
Fashion’s Falling Boundaries Editorial
Bella Petite Magazine’s fashion initiative advocates for the use of petite models and for a greater selection of fashion designers creating clothing for petite women. This editorial offers valuable insights by petite model Jennifer Bolinger as to how the fashion industry standards have impacted the petite woman. As well as, Bollinger talks about how women are coming together every day to change the industry standards around the world.
BELLA PETITE MAGAZINE Enter the Bella Petite Model Search. WIN a photo shoot in California, an editorial fashion spread and tearsheets for your portfolio and model promotions! Enter the ONLY model search in the world for petite women 5’7″ tall and under!