- Hollywood Glamour GirlsPosted 2 days ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 3 days ago
- Revealing ‘Ideal’ Beauty StandardsPosted 4 days ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 4 days ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 5 days ago
- Your DestinyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Vanessa Deleon Top Five List of Home Renovation TipsPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Supermodel Food’ Iced Teas That Jumpstart Your MetabolismPosted 2 weeks ago
- Exclusive Video of Deep Purple’s Glenn Hughes ‘Highway Star’ Live Concert PerformancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Bella Petite Model Cover Girl Lands Cosmetics CampaignPosted 3 weeks ago
Fashion’s Falling Boundaries Editorial
Bella Petite Magazine’s fashion initiative advocates for the use of petite models and for a greater selection of fashion designers creating clothing for petite women. This editorial offers valuable insights by petite model Jennifer Bolinger as to how the fashion industry standards have impacted the petite woman. As well as, Bollinger talks about how women are coming together every day to change the industry standards around the world.
BELLA PETITE MAGAZINE Enter the Bella Petite Model Search. WIN a photo shoot in California, an editorial fashion spread and tearsheets for your portfolio and model promotions! Enter the ONLY model search in the world for petite women 5’7″ tall and under!