- Bella Petite Magazine CovergirlsPosted 1 day ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 2 days ago
- 8 Easy Steps On How To Buy a HomePosted 2 days ago
- A World Exclusive Release The Cult “Love Removal Machine”Posted 2 days ago
- It’s All About the BootyPosted 3 days ago
- A GUIDELINE FOR GREAT FITTING JEANSPosted 3 days ago
- ‘Glam Punk Rock’ Fashion EditorialPosted 1 week ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 1 week ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Modern Chic’ Fashion EditorialPosted 3 weeks ago
Fashion & Makeup Advice For Being A Professional Petite Woman
The way a woman presents herself at work reflects her work attitude. There are some things that are just a no-go. A few examples are wearing Uggs, scrunchies, leather pants and other similar things to work or showing too much skin.
In a professional environment a woman should look smart and fashionable. A black suit is always a good choice and is never out of fashion, combining it with a white blouse gives you the looks to impress. Bumps or flats are appropriate, but not a must, important is not to wear something too flashy that doesn’t go with your outfit.
Accessories and Care Products
You should never wear too many accessories to work unless your name is Mr. T. The general rule is not more than 3 accessories. A wrist watch, a thin necklace and a ring or two are a senseful set to stick with. A woman wearing too much jewlery doesn’t look classy anymore and the whole outfit loses it’s purpose.
Other things to watch out for are the right makeup and hairstyle. Putting on the right amount of makeup should be an elementary thing for every woman, unfortunately you still meet some who either put too much on or none at all.
If you have a genuinely beautiful face you might not need make up at all, but it’s still important to look after it using BB cream products.
As mentioned before you should never wear scrunchies to work as it makes you look like a schoolgirl and not professional at all. The hairstyle shouldn’t be too extravagant, but cared after. 10 minutes longer in the bathroom can make a difference.
Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment and LifeStyle for Women 5’5″ Tall & under. ”Petite is fit and full figured.”Free to subscribe to Bella Petite! You will receive regular updates on our events, promotions, special offers and Bella Petite Magazine! Get your free issue of Bella Petite Magazine TODAY! CLICK HERE
Petite Modeling Opportunities
Petite Model Editorials Bella Petite Magazine
BELLA PETITE MAGAZINE Enter the Bella Petite Model SearchWIN an all expense paid trip to Hawaii and a high fashion spread! The ONLY model search in the world for petite women 5’5″ tall and under. Petite models you too can get discovered like Bella Petite cover girl Crystal!