Fashion Industry Time For Change Petite Fashion and Petite Models
To affect change it is most important to be proactive, vocal and realistic about your goals. Consider this: plus- size women banned together as a fashion movement over 20 years ago and now they have a recognizable image in fashion.
The acceptance you see today for plus-size women in fashion started with BBW magazine and editor-in-chief Carol Shaw. Today we see plus-size models on the runway, in fashion magazines and they have a greater selection of designer clothing available to them.
Bella Petite Magazine and editor-in-chief Ann Lauren are here to create change for petite women. Utilizing the global reach of the internet we can effectuate change at a much more rapid pace, than ever before. We have already seen fast growth and major recognition in the last two years, but there is still work to do. Free to subscribe to Bella Petite!
We will achieve fashion industry acceptance for petite women with your support. Petite women do represent the most powerful market in retail, as we hold a majority of the buying power. That means our voice counts and all we have to do is make ourselves heard, just as the plus-size women have done.
Bella Petite has laid the foundation for you to build upon. Consider that no other mainstream fashion magazine (Vogue, Elle, Bazaar, etc.) accept new model submissions, hold open calls, or provide opportunity for petite models as we do. Nor do they feature petite models in high fashion spreads. When millions of women join us our work is done!
1. Support your advocate, Bella Petite Magazine. We are the vehicle that will drive the industry to us. Get involved with social marketing and blogging for Bella Petite. Our success means petite women win!
2. Follow us on Facebook, Twiiter and Pinterest. (Links above)
3. Show support to the companies who market to you.
5. Your dollars count! If you stop buying at “store A” and let them know you will not be purchasing clothing until they market to you, this will raise concern. Free to subscribe to Bella Petite!
7. Stop entering beauty pageants, model searches, and events, or going to agencies that are not looking for petite models.
Stop deploying the same old tactics, you can clearly see that has not worked at changing anything for the last 40 years. By now, if that was going to work we’d see change already and petite fashion and models would be a fashion standard.
9. Use every avenue and opportunity you have available to you for your voice to be heard. Take action be petite fashion advocate!
GET INVOLVED PROMOTING THE PETITE FASHION MOVEMENT! COPY AND PASTE THIS UP ON FACEBOOK IN YOUR TIMELINE COVER HEADER AND ON YOUR WEBPAGES TOO! Enter Bella Petite Model Search!
Join Bella Petite today and be part of the petite fashion and model movement for change. Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment and LifeStyle for Women 5’5″ Tall & under. “Petite is fit and full figured. Receive regular updates on our events, promotions, special offers here on Bella Petite Magazine. JOIN Bella Petite!
Bella Petite Magazine Petite Fashion Model Editorials