- Top 5 List of What To Do When Moving in With Your Significant OtherPosted 21 hours ago
- Grace Potter & The Nocturnals ROCK LAPosted 8 days ago
- Summer Decor Trends Inside and Out For 2013 By HGTV Design Star Vanessa DeleonPosted 12 days ago
- CFDA Awards Top 10 Red Carpet Best and Worst Dressed Petite CelebritiesPosted 13 days ago
- It’s a Wrap! Modeling, Celebrities, Fashion and Petite ModelsPosted 16 days ago
- How To Dress a Short Torso 10 Petite Fashion TipsPosted 18 days ago
- Reese Witherspoon, Scarlett Johansson, Amanda Seyfried, & Jessica Chastain Vying To Play Hilary ClintonPosted 21 days ago
- Met Gala Top 15 List Best & Worst Dressed Petite CelebritiesPosted 22 days ago
- Body Slimming Bikini For Petite WomenPosted 24 days ago
- Get Petite Celebrity Jennifer Aniston’s Hot Bod!Posted 26 days ago
Daily Style: Petite Fashion Week Style Review On Petite Celebrities
EDITOR’S PICK: PETITE CELEBRITY FASHION WEEK!
PETITE FASHION WEEK IN REVIEW
What we’ve seen year after year is many gorgeous petite celebrities ready to hit the runway, not sit on the side lines as spectators for Fashion Week. This week our top petite fashion looks begin with petite celebrity 5’2″ Lea Michele she made the Fashion Week rounds at the Alexander Wang runway show in the designer’s ruched tank dress and suede peep-toes.
In the front row at Tibi, The City’s 5’4″ Olivia Palermo matched her bow-tie white blouse and burgundy leather shorts with 5’2″ Emma Roberts’ similarly-colored skater dress. (Psst, Nice leopard shoes, Liv!)
At the Jeremy Scott show we spotted petite celebrity singer and actress 5’2″ Kat Graham she was a eye catching in a mesh lightening bolt velour Jeremy Scott dress and furry Gasoline Glamour shoes. She brings a whole new meaning to cat eye sunglasses, eh?
What do you think about this weeks petite celebrities fashion week looks? Surely their fashionable style isn’t pret-a-porter!
Check out our Daily Shopper deals for you! Love BCBG? Save 20% on BCBG at eDressMe. Use Code bcbg11 – Shop Now
We love Red Carpet Fever at eDressMe.com Get dresses inspired by your favorite Hollywood celebrities! GREAT Deals! 15% Off Your Essential Summer Fashion Guide at eDressMe.com
BELLA PETITE MAGAZINE Enter the Bella Petite Cover Girl and petite model editorial search! You must subscribe to enter the model search FREE. Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment and LifeStyle for Women 5’5″ Tall & under. ”Petite is fit and full figured.” Subscribe to Bella Petite Magazine Today FREE Trial!