- Primetime NBC Interior Design Star Vanessa Deleon of American Dream BuildersPosted 2 days ago
- How To Dress a Short Torso 10 Petite Fashion TipsPosted 2 days ago
- Ann Lauren a Petite Model Created Bella Petite MagazinePosted 5 days ago
- Kevin Costner, Jennifer Garner and Tom Welling ‘Draft Day’ PremierePosted 5 days ago
- Lexi Ainsworth on Crackle’s ‘Chosen’ Season PremierePosted 6 days ago
- The History of Fashion For Petite WomenPosted 1 week ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Cover Girl ‘Lexi Ainsworth’Posted 1 week ago
- Barbie and Ken DollsPosted 1 week ago
- Lexi Ainsworth Lifetime’s ‘Death Clique’ World PremierePosted 2 weeks ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editorials Feature Petite Fashion ModelsPosted 2 weeks ago
Daily Style: Petite Celebrity Anna Kendrick [petite fashion] [petite model]
PETITE CELEBRITY ANNA KENDRICK AND PETITE FASHION STYLE!
Fashionable hip young petite actress 5’1″ Anna Kendrick (age 25) was seen on the red carpet for the Rag & Bone Intermix cocktail party. She was with designer David Neville hanging out and posed for photo opps!
Kendrick was wearing the labels skinny green jewel toned jeans and a black peek-a-boo blazer, paired with rocked cutout Botkier stylish 3-inch heeled sandals (shown in pic).
What gave her look an interesting twist were the sheer sleeves on the Rag & Bone 42nd Street blazer.
Perhaps the budding young actress is best known for her role in “Up In The Air” opposite George Clooney and 5’5″ Vera Farmiga.
Petite starlet Kendrick is not your average actress. She was nominated for a Tony Award (second youngest ever), a Drama Desk Award and the Fany Award (best actress featured in a musical) for her performance where she originated the role of Dinah in High Society on Broadway.
Her spectacular performance landed her the Drama League and Theatre World Award. Info IMDB.
Currently, Anna Kendrick is filming for “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn (Part I & II). We predict that we definitely will be seeing a great deal of this delightful and entertaining actress on the Big Screen and Broadway for many years to come!
Red Carpet Fever at eDressMe.com Gowns inspired by your favorite Hollywood celebrities
You must subscribe to enter. FREE subscription to Bella Petite Magazine
Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment and LifeStyle for Women 5’5″ Tall & under. Petite is fit and full figured. The Bella Petite Magazine preview issue is coming soon!