- Body Slimming Bikini For Petite WomenPosted 22 hours ago
- Get Petite Celebrity Jennifer Aniston’s Hot Bod!Posted 2 days ago
- Spring Dresses and Summer Swimsuits For Petite Women!Posted 3 days ago
- Red Carpet Fashion Celebrities Emma Roberts and Selena GomezPosted 3 days ago
- What Petite Women Can Do To Help Change the Fashion Industry Status QuoPosted 4 days ago
- Role Models To Inspire Petite WomenPosted 5 days ago
- Top Five List Do’s and Dont’s of Maxi Wearing Dresses For Petite WomenPosted 10 days ago
- How To Choose The Perfect Nail ColorPosted 11 days ago
- MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet FashionPosted 20 days ago
- Difference Between Petite & Regular Sized Wedding DressesPosted 24 days ago
DAILY STYLE: BELLA PETITE MAGAZINE FASHION WEEK IN REVIEW [PETITE CELEBRITIES]
Editor’s Pick: Petite Celebrities Marisa Tomei, Kelly Ripa, Kate Mara and Kirsten Dunst Petite Fashion Style
Bella Petite Magazine petite Fashion Week style review. As fashion month comes to a close we are already focused on what’s the next fresh news on the fashion scene. For petites we are left unsatisfied as we just witnessed another tedious round of fashion shows featuring clothing and models we simply don’t identify with. The good news is that for the first time we have comprehensive coverage of petite celebrities and fashion only on BellaPetite and that is a step in the right direction!
To conclude fashion month we’ll start out with petite celebrity 5’4″ Marissa Tomei ” who is starring in the new movie Ides of March.”. She attended her movie premiere in a chiffon and leather Marios Schwab cocktail dress and strappy sandals. Free Ground Shipping on all orders over $150 at eDressMe.com
Next on the fashion scene we have petite celebrity 5’0″ Kelly Ripa star host on “LIVE with Regis and Kelly.” This week she arrived at the American Cancer Society Dream Ball in a feathered cocktail dress that she paired with a satin clutch and ruby heels. GREAT Deals! 15% Off Your Essential Fashions at eDressMe.com
Also on the fashion scene was 5’3″ Kate Mara at the Los Angeles “Ides of March” premiere in a paillette-studded crochet shift, platform pumps and a lurex clutch, all from Prada. We love Red Carpet Fever at eDressMe.com Get dresses inspired by your favorite Hollywood celebrities!
Our final petite fashionista is petite celebrity 5’3″ Kirsten Dunst. She attended the London premiere of Melancholia in a ’50s-inspired organza Honor dress and Nicholas Kirkwood pumps. WHY WE LOVE IT The actress’s feminine look was a subtle play on patterns, mixing a sheer paisley print with shimmering spotted heels.
What do you think about our petite celebrities petite fashion week style review? Tell us below in comments.
Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment and LifeStyle for Women 5’5″ Tall & under. ”Petite is fit and full figured.”Free to subscribe to Bella Petite!