- Top 10 Celebrity Body Secrets Revealed!Posted 4 days ago
- What’s In Her Closet ‘Summer Fashion’Posted 6 days ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 1 week ago
- Bella Petite Magazine CovergirlsPosted 1 week ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 2 weeks ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine, Dine & Art It’s All in The MindPosted 2 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 3 weeks ago
- ‘Glam Punk Rock’ Fashion EditorialPosted 3 weeks ago
- A GUIDELINE FOR GREAT FITTING JEANSPosted 3 weeks ago
Top 10 Unflattering Styles For Petite Women
DOES THIS MAKE ME LOOK FAT?
Hello Bella Petites, we are offering you our fashion advice to help you look your best! Do you ever find yourself asking your husband, boyfriend or your gal pal, “does this make me look fat?” If yes, you certainly aren’t the only one. We are pretty sure that every petite woman has pondered whether their clothing or accessories make them appear to look fat, or frumpy on occasion. We have a plethora of choices to make from the color, cut, fabric, scale, style and of course fit all factoring into our decision.
To make your life easier, as your in-house petite fashion expert, we have taken the time to help sort out just what is unflattering to a petite woman’s figure that makes you appear short and out of shape.
Our petite fashion advice is based on style, fit and scale for the petite woman’s frame.
Some of these styles may work for you and for others they won’t due to your height and proportions, so we suggest that you take into consideration your height and body type when selecting many of these styles. So the next time you plan to wear any of the following fashions or accessories, the answer to your question may likely be “yes.”
We have selected our “Top 10 Styles That Make Petite Women Look Fat.” These are among the worst style offenses a petite woman can commit depending on your height, weight and body type.
If your goal is to look elongated, thin or in-shape, than many of these styles could make you look fat, or appear to make you look out of shape and ultimately shorter.
There are factors you need to consider such as your height and proportions when selecting the best fashions for you.
The next time you think to yourself “does this make me look fat?” Here are our style suggestions for you to unfollow!
These are many of the worst fashions for petite women to wear and many times the principles equally apply to tall women too.
LIKE IT, OR NOT? Tell us below.
Join Bella Petite today and be part of the petite fashion and model movement. Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment, and LifeStyle for Women 5’7″ Tall & under. “Petite is fit, curvy and plus-sized. Free to join us!
RELATED ARTICLES ON PETITE FASHION AND MODELS
BELLA PETITE MAGAZINE Enter the Bella Petite Model Search. WIN a photo shoot in California, editorial fashion spread and tearsheets for your portfolio and model promotions! Enter the ONLY model search in the world for petite women 5’7″ tall and under!