- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 21 hours ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 5 days ago
- Vanessa Deleon Top Five List of Home Renovation TipsPosted 7 days ago
- ‘Supermodel Food’ Iced Teas That Jumpstart Your MetabolismPosted 1 week ago
- Exclusive Video of Deep Purple’s Glenn Hughes ‘Highway Star’ Live Concert PerformancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Bella Petite Model Cover Girl Lands Cosmetics CampaignPosted 2 weeks ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 1 month ago
- Exclusive Video of Deep Purple’s Glenn Hughes ‘Burn’ Live Concert PerformancePosted 1 month ago
- Revealing ‘Ideal’ Beauty StandardsPosted 1 month ago
- Exclusive Video Stevie Wonder’s ‘Superstition’ Live Concert ATA Glenn Hughes PerformancePosted 1 month ago
How To Dress Petite: Can Petite Girls Wear a Mid-Length Coat
Petite fashionista Victoria Beckham (5’3″) is a great example of how to be a fashionably-dressed petite! Here in the U.S., the average height of a female is 5’3″ tall according to the census bureau. Yet, the majority of women have issues finding clothing that fits properly, which is kind of bazaar. With such a large target market, you would think that clothing designers would offer petites with a greater selection of clothing that is scaled accordingly, but they have not… yet!
Until the designers adapt, Bella Petite Magazine is here to help you find solutions and fashionable styles in order to achieve the perfect petite fit.
Once you have determined your figure type, we can start talking about specific styles and how to properly wear certain fashions. A common question is whether a petite women can wear a mid-length coat? I believe that you can if you follow a few basic rules.
The coat should be contoured at the waist or it should be belted. This helps to create a slim line that will elongate your frame, so you don’t look frumpy. You want to select a coat that is structured so it is properly fitted with slim sleeves and falls slightly above the waist line. Look for single-breasted styles, and avoid the bulky, boxy and double-breasted styles. Beware of an overly long coat, as it tends to overpower your frame. Here are a few examples of mid-length coats that will look fabulous on you! And for more great how to dress your petite figure check out our HOW TO ADVICE exclusively for you!
Help us create change by doing some simple strategies to help get the message out. Here are our top 10 tips for you to help change the fashion industry status quo.
Written by: Ann Lauren
This year’s winner will WIN TWO TRIPS! She will be flown to Hollywood for a high fashion shoot for Bella Petite Magazine. Plus, she will win an all expense paid trip to the Ujena Jam in 2014.Enter Bella Petite Model Search! Join Bella Petite today and be part of the petite fashion and model movement.
Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment and LifeStyle for Women 5’5″ Tall & under. “Petite is fit and full figured. Free to subscribe to Bella Petite Magazine! You will receive regular updates on our events, promotions, special offers here on Bella Petite Magazine.
RELATED ARTICLES ON PETITE FASHION AND MODELS
Petite Model Editorials Bella Petite Magazine
Petite models you can get discovered here on Bella Petite Magazine.