- Hollywood Glamour GirlsPosted 2 days ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 3 days ago
- Revealing ‘Ideal’ Beauty StandardsPosted 4 days ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 4 days ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 5 days ago
- Your DestinyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Vanessa Deleon Top Five List of Home Renovation TipsPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Supermodel Food’ Iced Teas That Jumpstart Your MetabolismPosted 2 weeks ago
- Exclusive Video of Deep Purple’s Glenn Hughes ‘Highway Star’ Live Concert PerformancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Bella Petite Model Cover Girl Lands Cosmetics CampaignPosted 3 weeks ago
Bella Petite Model Cover Girl Lands Cosmetics Campaign
“Misoweol Cosmetics Campaign Spokesmodel Emina Dedic”
Bella Petite Magazine exclusive release on cover girl Emina Dedic (5’3″) becoming the spokesmodel for a new cosmetics line in South Korea Misoweol Cosmetics.
The cosmetics line launched in 2015 and had operations in the districts of Gangnam and Myeongdong, the culture and cosmetics hubs of Seoul.Bella Petite Model Emina Dedic. Bella Petite Magazine Copyright © 2016
To date, Emina has been featured on their brick and mortar building banner in Myeongdong and poses as their model for their online store.
Dedic has also appeared in ads for the cosmetics line in Korean Home Shopping Magazine March edition and Monthly Culture Magazine Guelmaru and has done a local commercial for the brand.
We couldn’t be more proud of our petite models. Dedic maintains that her association with Bella Petite Models helped her obtain the beauty campaign contract.
Join the Bella Petite fashion initiative to support petite models and for a greater selection of designer fashion for petite women! You can do this by leaving your email address in the sidebar box that says “Subscribe Here.”
LIKE IT, OR NOT? Tell us below.