- Top 10 Celebrity Body Secrets Revealed!Posted 3 days ago
- What’s In Her Closet ‘Summer Fashion’Posted 5 days ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 1 week ago
- Bella Petite Magazine CovergirlsPosted 1 week ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 1 week ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine, Dine & Art It’s All in The MindPosted 2 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Glam Punk Rock’ Fashion EditorialPosted 2 weeks ago
- A GUIDELINE FOR GREAT FITTING JEANSPosted 3 weeks ago
Bella Petite Hour The Man’s Show and Michael Frater 2012 Olympic Challenge is ON!
This week the Bella Petite Hour (with host Ann Lauren) gets a man’s perspective on competition, success and love from Olympic gold medalist Michael Frater. This is a poignant show about success and competitive spirit with his Olympic teammates and how he’s striving for gold in the upcoming 2012 London Olympics.
Our featured Bella Petite Expert this week is Dr. D Ivan Young, a relationship expert and holistic life coach and author of the bestselling book Break up, Don’t Breakdown. The discussion is based on creating a healthy, thriving, nurturing relationship environment.
On this subject a typical headline might read, “the 5 things that people can do to improve their circumstances,” but more often than not this results in hallow rhetoric.
This is likened to making a new years resolution and not keeping it. Good relationships require respect. Respect is earned. Today we are going to talk about the things one can do to create respect, and trust in a relationship.
The first step is to assess where you are individually, and how and why is your life in the state it’s in. All the 5-step-strategies on earth will not make your life better unless you get rid of the debris in your mental and emotional closet.
An example of this is buying a new mattress with out getting rid of the old one. You may sleep better, but there will be a constant reminder that serves as evidence of all the nights of tossing and turing, lost sleep, and old lovers, not to mention the fact that the bed bugs that will quickly migrate to your new boudoir. In short you must position yourself to be happy!
BELLA PETITE HOUR PODCAST NOW PLAYING: Tune in to the Bella Petite Hour (with host Ann Lauren) for “The Man’s Show” featuring Relationship expert and holistic life coach Dr. D. Ivan Young, along with olympic gold medalist and star athlete Michael Frater.
BELLA PETITE MAGAZINE Enter the Bella Petite Magazine Model Search WIN a trip to Hawaii! Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment and LifeStyle for Women 5’5″ Tall & under. ”Petite is fit and full figured.”Free to subscribe to Bella Petite! You will receive regular updates on our events, promotions, special offers and Bella Petite Magazine! Get your free issue of Bella Petite Magazine