- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 21 hours ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 5 days ago
- Vanessa Deleon Top Five List of Home Renovation TipsPosted 7 days ago
- ‘Supermodel Food’ Iced Teas That Jumpstart Your MetabolismPosted 1 week ago
- Exclusive Video of Deep Purple’s Glenn Hughes ‘Highway Star’ Live Concert PerformancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Bella Petite Model Cover Girl Lands Cosmetics CampaignPosted 2 weeks ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 1 month ago
- Exclusive Video of Deep Purple’s Glenn Hughes ‘Burn’ Live Concert PerformancePosted 1 month ago
- Revealing ‘Ideal’ Beauty StandardsPosted 1 month ago
- Exclusive Video Stevie Wonder’s ‘Superstition’ Live Concert ATA Glenn Hughes PerformancePosted 1 month ago
Bella Petite Hour: A Woman’s Guide to Your Money Relationship [business] [lifestyle]
Our Special guest will be financial counsellor Helen Kim. We will talk about your relationship with money and what is blocking you from achieving financial freedom.
Are you satisfied with your financial situation? There is plenty of information outthere telling us how to make more, save more, and invest our money, yet millions of people are still lost with their personal finances.
Why? Because they don’t have a conscious relationship with money. Whether you are single, married, divorced or widowed, every woman who wants financial independence must have clarity around their relationship with money. Learn why we do what we do with our money, some of the obstacles women tend to encounter with money, and how you can move towards financial peace.
Helen Kim is a Financial Expert who specializes in your relationship with money. The host of CONSCIOUS WEALTH on Hay House Radio, she is also an active presenter, speaker and teacher. Her workshops, group and training programs are designed to help loosen the grip that money holds over you, allowing you to experience peace with your money while building financial freedom.
Whether you are held hostage to money because you are unable to spend it, you overspend on unnecessary objects or things that you don’t even need or want, you find yourself caught in a debting cycle or have tendencies to under earn, Helen helps you help yourself, believing that we all hold our own answers. In 2010 she has made guest expert appearances on local ABC, CBS and Fox News networks.
FOX NEWS WITH FINANCIAL COUNSELOR HELEN KIM ON YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH MONEY
Tune in every Tuesday at 10:00am PST on on America’s Web Radio for the Bella Petite Hour weekly live broadcast. This week you will hear from our business and financial experts discussing the tools you need to choose the right path towards financial freedom. Please leave your questions and comments for our experts.
FREE subscription to Bella Petite Magazine Sweepstake giveaways, prizes and great discounts at My Sweet Petites, Allison Izu and Fernanda Carneiro to our registered members! Get a magazine you identify with!
Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment and LifeStyle for Women 5’5″ Tall & under. Petite is fit and full figured. The Bella Petite Magazine preview issue is coming soon! FREE MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION! SUBSCRIBE FREE