- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 2 days ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 6 days ago
- Vanessa Deleon Top Five List of Home Renovation TipsPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Supermodel Food’ Iced Teas That Jumpstart Your MetabolismPosted 1 week ago
- Exclusive Video of Deep Purple’s Glenn Hughes ‘Highway Star’ Live Concert PerformancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Bella Petite Model Cover Girl Lands Cosmetics CampaignPosted 2 weeks ago
- Don’t Let Life Discourage YouPosted 1 month ago
- Exclusive Video of Deep Purple’s Glenn Hughes ‘Burn’ Live Concert PerformancePosted 1 month ago
- Revealing ‘Ideal’ Beauty StandardsPosted 1 month ago
- Exclusive Video Stevie Wonder’s ‘Superstition’ Live Concert ATA Glenn Hughes PerformancePosted 1 month ago
Beauty In a Flash
Step 1: You must moisturize and even out your skin tone. The most natural way to do this is with a tinted lotion. Many popular lines carry this product. It’s great because of the sheer coverage and matching your foundation color is less necessary. If you want go just a bit deeper to warm up your complexion. It’s great to apply this as a basic moisturizer daily.
Step 2: Concealer is a must! The number one rule to create a clean look is to conceal your imperfections. You will want to use a good concealer to cover up dark circles and pimples. Be sure to not use too much concealer as to bring focus to your problem areas. If you have blemishes, dab and blend and then build up gradually in thin layers.
For dark under eye circles a slight swipe and then pat with your finger to blend, I find that to work better than sponges and brushes.
Step 3: Always set your foundation with powder. For a matte look use an oil absorbing powder. For a satin or dewy look use a translucent powder. If you skin is very oily, you may want to only use the concealer and not the tinted moisturizer.
ELEGANT CAT EYES
Step 1: Select a fine-tipped powder or pencil black liner and sweep the color along the base of your upper lash line. Be sure to extend the line just past the outer corner of your eye and then slightly upward.
Step 2: Subtly is the best rule. A light dusting of pink blush on cheeks and eyes and a few coats of mascara. You can go with or without lip color and maybe go with a lip balm to soothe and make your lips glow!
ORANGE IS THE NEW RED
The color orange is absolutely as glamorous as red, just not nearly as strong. This lively citrus shade has been making an appearance on the red carpet on such celebrities as Camille Belle seen at Bvlgari’s “Decades of Glamour” Oscar Party (Exclusive Photos).
What’s fantastic is that this lipstick shade suits all complexions. To get the most out of this color choose a shiny finish.
However, we suggest that you balance this lip color with neutral shadows, plenty of mascara, complimented by a peachy tone on your cheeks.
Written by: Ann Lauren
LIKE IT, OR NOT? Tell us below.
PARTICIPATE IN THE PETITE FASHION MOVEMENT! COPY AND PASTE UP THIS FABULOUS GRAPHIC INTO YOUR FACEBOOK TIMELINE COVER HEADER AND PROMOTE IT ON YOUR WEBPAGES.
oin Bella Petite today and be part of the petite fashion and model movement. Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment and LifeStyle for Women 5’5″ Tall & under. “Petite is fit, curvy and plus-sized. Free to join us!
BELLA PETITE MAGAZINE Enter the Bella Petite Model Search. WIN a photo shoot in California, editorial fashion spread and tearsheets for your portfolio and model promotions! Enter the ONLY model search in the world for petite women 5’5″ tall and under!
Get your free online issue of Bella Petite today to see what all the buzz is about! Printed editions are available for order at bit.ly/bellapetitemag