- Five Good Reasons To Own “The Little Black Dress”Posted 3 days ago
- Bella Petite Model Cover Girl Lynaah WanguiPosted 5 days ago
- Top Ten List Fall/Winter Fashion Trends ‘ A Unisex Color Palette’Posted 1 week ago
- How To Choose The Perfect Nail ColorPosted 1 week ago
- Bella Petite Model Cover Girl Jolene TanPosted 2 weeks ago
- Revealing ‘Ideal’ Beauty StandardsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Grilled Chicken Tomato SaladPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lexi Ainsworth Returns to General Hospital as Kristina Corinthos DavisPosted 3 weeks ago
- Kelly Ripa Invites Lauren Williams Model With America’s Longest Legs On Her ShowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Fashion For Petite Women Top 5 List of Styles For YouPosted 4 weeks ago
Letter From The Editor; Cover Model Aaryn Elizabeth Gries and Bella Petite Magazine
I appreciate the concerns expressed from many of Bella Petite’s subscribers regarding recent comments from Bella Petite Magazine cover model and ‘Big Brother’ contestant, Aaryn Gries.
Each year Bella Petite takes great pride in celebrating the top twelve petite model cover girl entrants from around the world to the Bella Petite Model Search. We select winners based on their photo submissions and positive participation through the selection process to our contest and various other criteria, and we expect those who are selected as our top spokesmodels to represent the positive and enthusiastic spirit of Bella Petite’s brand.
Like many of you, I was surprised and disappointed to read about the recent insensitive comments from Ms. Gries on ‘Big Brother.’ I want to emphasize to all of our readers that her comments are absolutely inconsistent with the principles that Bella Petite is built on.
As a result, I have determined that Ms. Gries is no longer a positive representation of Bella Petite’s brand and Bella Petite will not be featuring her in any promotions or awarding prizes related to the model search in accordance with the rules of our model search. I certainly appreciate Ms. Gries right to express herself, but simply do not feel that her involvement in any of our model search promotions going forward would be appropriate given our core principles and values at Bella Petite Magazine.
Bella Petite is the leading publication and community devoted to the interests of petite women 5’5” and under, and it has always been our mission to be a source of positivity and encouragement for petite women around the world of every ethnicity, religion, or culture. It is Bella Petite’s continuing mission to be a place for petite women to celebrate and support one another, and I have no doubt that if we do so, we will all be stronger for it.
Ann Lauren Editor-in-Chief Bella Petite Magazine
Enter Bella Petite Model Search! Join Bella Petite today and be part of the petite fashion and model movement.