- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 1 week ago
- She’s Got It Fashion EditorialPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bella Petite Model Cover Girl Lands Cosmetics CampaignPosted 2 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 2 weeks ago
- Exclusive Video Stevie Wonder’s ‘Superstition’ Live Concert ATA Glenn Hughes PerformancePosted 3 weeks ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 4 weeks ago
- ‘Nevermore’ Fashion Editorial From IndiaPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 1 month ago
- Va Va Vroom Petite Fashion EditorialPosted 1 month ago
- Plus Size Petite ModelsPosted 1 month ago
61st Primetime Emmy Awards… Petite Celebrity Highlights & Fashions!
EMMY AWARD HIGHLIGHTS AND PETITE FASHION REVIEWS
The 61st Primetime Emmy Awards, hosted by Neil Patrick Harris, were humorous and entertaining, but I think Mario Lopez might have been a better choice! You be the Judge…
NEIL PATRICK HARRIS
A Night of Petite Celebrity Winners at the EMMY’S!
The evening recognizes the best of television entertainment, and many of the significant acting awards were won by fabulous petite celebrities. Bella Petite would like to congratulate the following petite celebrities for their wins:
Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy series: 4’10” Kristen Chenoweth – Pushing Daisies and Bella Petite gives a Perfect Ten Red Carpet Rating to Kristen Chenoweth!
Best Guest Actress in a Comedy Series: 5’3″ Tina Fey – SNL for impersonating Sarah Palin.
Best Supporting Actress in a Mini Series: 5’4″ Shohreh Aghdashloo- House of Saddam
The funniest petite moment of the evening came on stage with presenter’s Kate Walsh and Chandra Wilson. The 5’0″ full-figured petite, Chandra Wilson, exclaimed to 5’10” amazon Kate Walsh,”you said you were gonna wear the flats!” So Walsh shrank down to match Chandra’s height… very cute!
OUTSTANDING PETITE COUPLE!
The Outstanding petite couple of the evening at the 61st Primetime Emmy Awards goes to the always handsome Michael J. Fox and pretty petite 5’5″ Tracey Pollan. Michael took hoome Emmy No. 5 for his recurring role on “Rescue Me,” as a wheelchair-bound boyfriend of Dennis Leary’s ex.
PETITE STARS RED CARPET REVIEWS AT THE 61st PRIMETIME EMMY AWARDS
How did your favorite PETITE celebrity rank on The Red Carpet? Rating system 1-10, and 10 being a Perfect Score! Find out which celebrities scored a Perfect “10”!