- Top 5 List of What To Do When Moving in With Your Significant OtherPosted 2 days ago
- Grace Potter & The Nocturnals ROCK LAPosted 9 days ago
- Summer Decor Trends Inside and Out For 2013 By HGTV Design Star Vanessa DeleonPosted 13 days ago
- CFDA Awards Top 10 Red Carpet Best and Worst Dressed Petite CelebritiesPosted 15 days ago
- It’s a Wrap! Modeling, Celebrities, Fashion and Petite ModelsPosted 17 days ago
- How To Dress a Short Torso 10 Petite Fashion TipsPosted 19 days ago
- Reese Witherspoon, Scarlett Johansson, Amanda Seyfried, & Jessica Chastain Vying To Play Hilary ClintonPosted 22 days ago
- Met Gala Top 15 List Best & Worst Dressed Petite CelebritiesPosted 23 days ago
- Body Slimming Bikini For Petite WomenPosted 26 days ago
- Get Petite Celebrity Jennifer Aniston’s Hot Bod!Posted 27 days ago
61st Primetime Emmy Awards… Petite Celebrity Highlights & Fashions!
EMMY AWARD HIGHLIGHTS AND PETITE FASHION REVIEWS
The 61st Primetime Emmy Awards, hosted by Neil Patrick Harris, were humorous and entertaining, but I think Mario Lopez might have been a better choice! You be the Judge…
NEIL PATRICK HARRIS
A Night of Petite Celebrity Winners at the EMMY’S!
The evening recognizes the best of television entertainment, and many of the significant acting awards were won by fabulous petite celebrities. Bella Petite would like to congratulate the following petite celebrities for their wins:
Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy series: 4’10″ Kristen Chenoweth – Pushing Daisies and Bella Petite gives a Perfect Ten Red Carpet Rating to Kristen Chenoweth!
Best Guest Actress in a Comedy Series: 5’3″ Tina Fey – SNL for impersonating Sarah Palin.
Best Supporting Actress in a Mini Series: 5’4″ Shohreh Aghdashloo- House of Saddam
The funniest petite moment of the evening came on stage with presenter’s Kate Walsh and Chandra Wilson. The 5’0″ full-figured petite, Chandra Wilson, exclaimed to 5’10″ amazon Kate Walsh,”you said you were gonna wear the flats!” So Walsh shrank down to match Chandra’s height… very cute!
OUTSTANDING PETITE COUPLE!
The Outstanding petite couple of the evening at the 61st Primetime Emmy Awards goes to the always handsome Michael J. Fox and pretty petite 5’5″ Tracey Pollan. Michael took hoome Emmy No. 5 for his recurring role on “Rescue Me,” as a wheelchair-bound boyfriend of Dennis Leary’s ex.
PETITE STARS RED CARPET REVIEWS AT THE 61st PRIMETIME EMMY AWARDS
How did your favorite PETITE celebrity rank on The Red Carpet? Rating system 1-10, and 10 being a Perfect Score! Find out which celebrities scored a Perfect “10″!
[Gallery not found]