- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 59 mins ago
- Model On-The-Go FoodsPosted 19 hours ago
- She’s Got It Fashion EditorialPosted 4 days ago
- Bella Petite Model Cover Girl Lands Cosmetics CampaignPosted 3 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 3 weeks ago
- Exclusive Video Stevie Wonder’s ‘Superstition’ Live Concert ATA Glenn Hughes PerformancePosted 4 weeks ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 1 month ago
- ‘Nevermore’ Fashion Editorial From IndiaPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 1 month ago
- Va Va Vroom Petite Fashion EditorialPosted 1 month ago
2016 Vibrant Color Trends Transform Your Wardrobe
This 2016 Winter’s palette portrays four (4) easy ways for petite women to elongate their stature! A Winter bouquet of fresh new colors will help brighten up your wardrobe.
Color is an excellent tool for creating optical illusions: that flatter your frame. Vibrant colors enhance your personality!
1. DRESS IN MONOCHROMATIC COLORS.
Wearing the same color from head-to-toe automatically makes a petite woman look taller and has a slimming effect. Go for long lines of color with sporty separates and dresses in this season’s hottest color stories.
Choose from spicy shades of green, purple, paprika, curry, and mustard; sorbet hues including raspberry, pink champagne, periwinkle, and pale yellow; or the tranquil blues and greens of the sky and sea. This season’s popular trends offer an all-white palette to lively dramatic colors that offers petite women wonderful, monochrome options that flatters all shapes and sizes.
2. PUT OUTFITS TOGETHER IN TONAL COMBINATIONS
Achieve the same body lengthening effect as monochromatic dressing by wearing shades of the same family of color or colors of the same intensity. Pair black, gray, navy blue with pale blue, beige, and ivory.
Romantic looks in soft neutral shades of gray, ecru, tan, and ivory will create the illusion of height on a shorter frame.
Wear warm colors like this season’s hottest color green! Also, red, orange, and yellow will attract plenty attention.
Cool colors including green, blue, and violet visually minimize heavier areas.