- Top 10 Celebrity Body Secrets Revealed!Posted 3 days ago
- What’s In Her Closet ‘Summer Fashion’Posted 5 days ago
- Victoria’s Secret Height Discrimination and Body Stereotypes Live OnPosted 1 week ago
- Bella Petite Magazine CovergirlsPosted 1 week ago
- Top 10 Design Trends People Want To Have In a HomePosted 1 week ago
- Bella Petite Magazine Editor and Lifestyle Expert Ann Lauren on Real EstatePosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine, Dine & Art It’s All in The MindPosted 2 weeks ago
- A World Exclusive Featuring ‘After Romeo’Posted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Glam Punk Rock’ Fashion EditorialPosted 2 weeks ago
- A GUIDELINE FOR GREAT FITTING JEANSPosted 3 weeks ago
2016 Vibrant Color Trends Transform Your Wardrobe
This 2016 Winter’s palette portrays four (4) easy ways for petite women to elongate their stature! A Winter bouquet of fresh new colors will help brighten up your wardrobe.
Color is an excellent tool for creating optical illusions: that flatter your frame. Vibrant colors enhance your personality!
1. DRESS IN MONOCHROMATIC COLORS.
Wearing the same color from head-to-toe automatically makes a petite woman look taller and has a slimming effect. Go for long lines of color with sporty separates and dresses in this season’s hottest color stories.
Choose from spicy shades of green, purple, paprika, curry, and mustard; sorbet hues including raspberry, pink champagne, periwinkle, and pale yellow; or the tranquil blues and greens of the sky and sea. This season’s popular trends offer an all-white palette to lively dramatic colors that offers petite women wonderful, monochrome options that flatters all shapes and sizes.
2. PUT OUTFITS TOGETHER IN TONAL COMBINATIONS
Achieve the same body lengthening effect as monochromatic dressing by wearing shades of the same family of color or colors of the same intensity. Pair black, gray, navy blue with pale blue, beige, and ivory.
Romantic looks in soft neutral shades of gray, ecru, tan, and ivory will create the illusion of height on a shorter frame.
Wear warm colors like this season’s hottest color green! Also, red, orange, and yellow will attract plenty attention.
Cool colors including green, blue, and violet visually minimize heavier areas.