2014 Oscar Red Carpet Fashion Top 10 Best Dressed Celebrities
The 86th Annual Oscars held at the Dolby Theater in Hollywood are underway on a soggy red carpet! Despite the torrential downpours over the last few days the stars are wading through line and they look just amazing as always!
2. Lupita Nyong’o (5’3″): Glided onto the red carpet wearing a custom Prada light blue silk georgette gown with a deep V-neck top and low cut sides. She accessorized her look with satin platform sandals and a matching clutch, but her headband got Twitter abuzz. The gold and diamond headband, earrings and bracelet were all from Fred Leighton.
3. Anna Kendrick (5’2″): The petite actress wore a J. Mendel gown with Piaget jewelry, Rauwolf clutch and Chistian Louboutin heels.
4. Kerry Washington (5’3″) The very pregnant “Scandal” star wore a subdued purple design by Jason Wu featuring an effortless strapless silhouette.
5. Amy Adams (5’3″): The petite celebrity hustles up in a Gucci sapphire-colored, strapless tuxedo-inspired gown by the Italian luxury goods powerhouse. The style features a fitted bodice and subtle train.
6. Emma Watson (5’4″): The petite actress was wearing a Vera Wang T-shirt shape is cool, not prim, the gunmetal shade is a bit rock’n’roll and carrying a Anya Hindmarch crisp-packet clutch. Photograph: Steve Granitz/WireImage
7. Sandra Bullock (5’4″): The mega petite celebrity is wearing Alexander McQueen Navy blue in a warm way. Nice balance too between the side hair on the left and the pleated detail on the right. Photograph: Steve Granitz/WireImage
8. Penelope Cruz (5’3″): never goes wrong! She is wearing the palest of pale pink chiffon with a grosgrain ribbon belt. Almost like cotton candy, but not quite, she makes modern and look effortless. Photograph: Steve Granitz/WireImage
9. Kate Hudson(5’5″): has come as Gwyneth Paltrow in 2012. Remember, the Tom Ford white dress Gwynnie wore? The pose is kinda weird too, or the angle the shot has been taken is the real issue? JCM Photograph: Kevin Mazur/WireImage
10. Cate Blanchett (5’9″): This celebrity fashionista is in a league of her own! She look sexy, glamorous and stylishly chic in this Armani dress. It looke like the dress is made of capiz shells, so I am not sure she can sit down comfortably. JCM Photograph: Steve Granitz/WireImage
It’s a WRAP! Now onto the Oscar’s broadcast! Here’s my predictions for the top awards of the evening (and yes, I have attended all the DGA screenings for all of the nominated films this year): Best Actor Mathew McConaughey; Best Actress Cate Blanchett; Best Supporting Actor Jared Leto; and Best Supporting Actress Lupita Nyong’o without a doubt! And Best Picture: 12 Year’s A Slave, by a nose.
LIKE IT, OR NOT? Tell us below.
PARTICIPATE IN THE PETITE FASHION MOVEMENT! COPY AND PASTE UP THIS FABULOUS GRAPHIC INTO YOUR FACEBOOK TIMELINE COVER HEADER AND PROMOTE IT ON YOUR WEBPAGES.
Join Bella Petite today and be part of the petite fashion and model movement. Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment and LifeStyle for Women 5’5″ Tall & under. “Petite is fit and full figured! Join us!
RELATED ARTICLES ON PETITE FASHION AND MODELS
BELLA PETITE MAGAZINE Enter the Bella Petite Model Search. WIN an all expense paid photo shoot, high fashion spread and tearsheets for your book! Enter the ONLY model search in the world for petite women 5’5″ tall and under and get discovered!