- Red Carpet Fashion Celebrities Emma Roberts and Selena GomezPosted 13 hours ago
- Role Models To Inspire Petite WomenPosted 3 days ago
- Top Five List Do’s and Dont’s of Maxi Wearing Dresses For Petite WomenPosted 8 days ago
- How To Choose The Perfect Nail ColorPosted 9 days ago
- MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet FashionPosted 18 days ago
- Difference Between Petite & Regular Sized Wedding DressesPosted 21 days ago
- Spring Dresses and Summer Swimsuits For Petite Women!Posted 27 days ago
- Fashion Watch on Petite Celebrities Olivia Palermo & Kate HudsonPosted 28 days ago
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Trends ‘Hypercolor’Posted 35 days ago
- Wearable Fashion Trends With Denim For Petite WomenPosted 37 days ago
FALL Make Up BEAUTY Trends [petite fashion][beauty][make up tips]
BEAUTY TRENDS: Summer has once again come to a close. It’s time for fall and just like the changing leaves, it is time to update your make-up wardrobe. The hot must-have look this season is a natural beautiful complexion, with a metallic pop on the eye and a very natural lip.
To achieve this we must first start with a healthy regimen. Achieving a healthy complexion means cleansing and hydrating daily to ensure a healthy, clean canvas for make-up application.
For the product application try using a tinted moisturizer first (this doubles as your hydration and foundation!) Finish with an oil-free, matte bronzer that has a nice blend of copper and gold tones (try to stay away from ruddy bronzers for the fall). Remember, less is more and ALWAYS use upward strokes to apply complexion products.
For the eyes there are a few different looks for the season. The hottest being a metallic copper with a deeper-set shade. Wash this all over the lid, stopping just above the natural crease. Finish with a soft, non-metallic aqua blue liner on the bottom lash line and outer corner of the eye.
For the lips, use a soft pink or nude gloss. If you are going with a more dramatic eye, unless you are playing it low-key on the eyes, then plums and purples are the look for the lips this fall and upcoming winter season into 2011!
You can always send in your make up questions to Bella Petite and I will be glad to address them! Stay beautiful! Ciao Bella!
Written by: Donald Davenport A Sephora Make-up Expert
FREE subscription to Bella Petite Magazine Sweepstake giveaways, prizes and great discounts at My Sweet Petites, Allison Izu and Fernanda Carneiro to our registered members! Get a magazine you identify with!
Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment and LifeStyle for Women 5’5″ Tall & under. Petite is fit and full figured.
FREE MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION! SUBSCRIBE FREE