- Primetime Interior Design Star Vanessa Deleon Cipriani WeddingPosted 2 days ago
- How To Eat Healthy ‘Supermodel Food’ RecipesPosted 6 days ago
- Channing Tatum, the ‘Magic’ ManPosted 6 days ago
- Bella Petite Model & Cover Girl Celebrity Actress Riya SenPosted 1 week ago
- Margarita Grilled Shrimp RecipePosted 1 week ago
- Bollywood Actress and Model Riya Sen Feature InterviewPosted 2 weeks ago
- Celebrity Fashion Halle Berry and Nicole RichiePosted 3 weeks ago
- Statue of David (Beckham)Posted 3 weeks ago
- How To Dress a Short Torso 10 Petite Fashion TipsPosted 4 weeks ago
- ‘Gossamer Garden’ By Nicholas WalkerPosted 4 weeks ago
10 DO’S AND DON’TS: SPRING PETITE FASHION [petite clothing] [petite fashion tips]
Need we say more “LWD” and the “LBD” are a mainstay in your closet. These are year round looks and you can’t go wrong with this “GET.”
This cut is a petite woman’s “best cut” especially styled to create a clean line of sight elongating your petite frame and accentuating your best assets!
Plenty of stylish cork, leather and platforms for your to choose. There are so many you can’t just pick one, so we suggest a dozen will do!
Every petite certainly can wear prints especially when you apply the “Fist Rule” anything larger than your fist than it does not fit. Have fun with this Spring trend! As you can see Emma Roberts made all the right moves here.
5. The number one item to GET! Laser cut dresses
This is our favorite trend for Spring! Every petite woman should have several laser cut dresses in her wardrobe you simply can’t go wrong with this dress! Red Carpet Fever at eDressMe.com Gowns inspired by your favorite Hollywood celebrities! From Natalie Portman, Brittany Snow, Vanessa Hudgens, to Reese Witherspoon essentially every celebrity you can think of!
1. Harem pants
It seems like every year they drag this awful pant out of the fashion shed and all we can say is that this trend never looks good on anybody!
No better way to cut off your height and make you look shorter than to wear boot shoes and gladiators. They are over powering for a petite frame.
3. Ruffles, bows, large hats and chunky jewelry
Unless you are the Queen of England we suggest that for obvious reasons to take a complete pass on this trend!
4. No large obnoxious prints for petites.
5. High waisted skirts, pants and shorts
You must subscribe to enter FREE.
Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment and LifeStyle for Women 5’5″ Tall & under. Petite is fit and full figured. The Bella Petite Magazine preview issue is coming soon!